- Do not copy and paste the content as it. It is better to understand the concept and write it in own words. The students should realize that the information provided on the internet or any other source is provided by somebody else.
- Never rephrase the words from the original content. Some people think that by rearranging a few words from the original content, they avoid plagiarism. But, this is not true. While writing an assignment it is important to include the name of the source that was referred during research.
- In case if the student needs to use the statements of somebody else, then they should use quotation marks to show that the lines were said by a particular person.
- Today there are a number of online writing services across the web that provides different kinds of assignment writing service to the customers. To write a perfect assignment, you can also take help of these companies.
- If you are not sure about the sources then do not write anything about them. Sometimes, you may be writing about some general information from your knowledge for which you will not find any references. Hence, it is better not to cite the sources, if you are not aware of them.
Plagiarism is the act of stealing the thoughts and ideas of any other person. The assignment can be said as a copied one, if it has the same ideas from any other sources like – online sites, books, journals or any other electronic media. The ides of the person are considered as the intellectual property of that person by law and should be protected by the law of copyright. The case is similar with assignments, dissertation or thesis. In order to avoid plagiarism in your MBA coursework, you can take UK MBA assignment help that guides you through the entire process of writing plagiarism free assignment. While writing an assignment or research paper, the writer should take due care to avoid plagiarism. Plagiarized assignments are not approved by the review committee and the committee may also reject the entire work because of plagiarism. Nowadays, the internet has made the life of students easy. Whenever the student wants to write an assignment, he/she just check the online sites to find a suitable topic and relevant information. But, the main thing that concerns is the act of copying the content. The students can refer various resources like – websites, books, journals etc, but should not copy the content or ideas of others. Below are the tips and tricks that help the student to avoid plagiarism in his college assignment.