PhD Thesis Editing Services
Writing a PhD thesis is only half the work done. To cover the other half of the journey, you need to edit what you have written. Dissertation India provides expert PhD thesis editing services for scholars of universities across the globe. The editorial service is designed to make a research get the best review.
The expert editors then go through the entire contents of the thesis and correct the below mentioned mistakes. They make sure that the following aspects are perfect:
* Language and vocabulary: editors maintain strictly scholarly language and see to it that the choice of words is done correctly, removing all unwanted jargon's and casual words.
* Spellings and punctuations: wrong spellings and punctuations, though considered minor mistakes, can spoil the overall look of the thesis and disturb a reader. Hence, they are closely checked.
* Grammar, subject-verb agreement: wrong grammar and logical flow can give a negative impression to the reader and change the meaning of your sentences. This needs to be sound.
* Sentence structure: we ensure that there is no run-on and fragmented sentence; the order of sentences is correct and lead to a coherent understanding.
* Continuity between chapters: the various chapters need to be connected properly to convey the right meaning of your thesis. The editors add phrases and sentences to ensure a smooth logical flow.
* Authenticity of matter: plagiarism in a thesis amounts to crime. The editors run a check with plagiarism detection tools like turn it in and deliver a report for the same, along with the edited thesis.
Finally, the editors deliver an editing report, which is a track changes copy of the thesis. The changes must be reviewed by you, and if possible, by your supervisor. You can make the necessary changes yourself, or get them incorporated by our editors and writers. Our professional thesis editing gives you a research work that follows the correct layout format, confirms to the citation and language standards of the university and has nil grammatical errors.