1. The first step in your research is to define the problem and formulate your research hypotheses on the basis of this identified problem.
2. Then, you move toward searching the right kind of information that could be available in several formats and types.
3. When you receive the required information, assess the project’s scope and accordingly reevaluate your research problem. Also check the nature and details in the information you have received.
4. After you are set with your problem to investigate, identify the methods to do it in an appropriate manner. See if you can solve the research problem better by a customized survey, an experiment or an interview. Additionally, evaluate different investigative tools that you could use in the context of a given problem.
5. Plan your overall project execution and retrieve relevant information using different techniques. If you need to make any refinements in your research strategy, you should do it now.
6. Further, you should take down notes and organize them properly while also keeping a track of the sources you have been using. Use relevant criteria to evaluate these sources.
7. Now, you should refine your information sources, do an analysis and integrate them with your previously gained knowledge.
8. As per the project’s requirements make a revision in the set hypotheses. Then, you may be able to effectively use the information you have gathered for a particular purpose.
9. You should also understand plagiarism issues in detail, as well as the cost of information.
10. Handling citations in standardized ways is also an essential step toward coming up with some good research work. You should never forget to give credit to the sources you have used for information.
It’s excellent to come up with effective research work, but conducting it and then writing the research project is also important when you focus on the presentation part of this work. Thus, you should focus on all the defined writing and formatting guidelines while writing your project. If there are problems at any step, you may also take help from a research consultation provider, such as http://www.dissertationindia.net/, which can offer you professional consulting services regarding any step of your research work.